MaverickCNC MV-Pro Plasma Tables
★ ★ ★
You don’t call yourself Maverick if you don’t walk the walk. In our case, that means creating the MV-Pro cutting tables designed to meet the demands of clients in need of powerful CNC systems that optimize cut quality. The fact that they’re automated, turnkey plasma tables supported by a company with a 17-year history of building cnc cutting solutions that withstand the rigors explains why our tables are the best on the market. Throw in the radical idea of complimentary three-day onsite training and you’ll see why we proudly call ourselves Maverick.
When it’s time to step up to the table that steps up to the task time and again, it’s time to go Pro. Engineered for reliability and ease of operation, the MV-PRO plasma tables are fully integrated with real-time software and choice of Hypertherm plasma cutter or Thermal Dynamics is simply top-of-the line. Its rugged, unitized frame and fully machined gantry stand up to the pressures of a heavy workload while still offering you precise motion. The operator control station is loaded with optional configurations. Acceleration of this robust cutter is quick and consistent. For shops with higher production values and that frequently process heavy plates, the MV-PRO plasma tables perform day in and day out with a record of reliability that is unsurpassed. In short, designed using industrial quality components that are durable and require less maintenance, the MV-PRO is the budget friendly workhorse for those companies with high volume cutting needs.
Available Plasma Cutters
- MaxPro 200, Mixed, 200A
- HPR130XD, Hi-Def, 130A
- Powermax, Air, 65A – 125A
- Auto-Cut 200, Mixed, 200A
- Ultra-Cut 100, Hi-Def, 100A
- Ultra-Cut 200, Hi-Def, 200A
Our tech travels to your location, set’s up your table and trains you over a 3 day period.
For the life of your table, we offer phone and online support.
Get a Quote
FILL IN THIS QUICK FORM TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO OUR BROCHURE AND PRICE SHEET. THE INFORMATION WILL ALSO BE SENT TO YOU BY EMAIL.
MV-PRO Plasma Tables Specifications
- Unitized construction, easy to install and move
- Fully-welded machined frame, heavy-duty material support bed for water or downdraft fume control
- Dual brushless servo motors with zero backslash drive system
- Arc voltage sampling to follow variations in material
- Integrated MaverickCNC Pro CAD/CAM/CNC software designed to be user friendly for the novice or the experienced operator
- Complete integration with Hypertherm or Thermal Dynamics plasma cutters
- 3 days on-site installation and training by our certified technician
- 6″ x 6″ steel gantry
- Linear bearings for maximum stiffness and accuracy
FAST AND PRECISE MOTION
- Precise fully enclosed X-axis drive system
- 1.25’’ pinion gears
- Ball screw driven Z axis for smooth motion
- Oversized welded and machined end trucks
- Protects the drive motor and pinion gear
- Engineered for strength
SUPPORT & GUIDANCE SYSTEM
- Oversized self-cleaning dual V-groove bearings riding on harden machined V-guide rails
- Dual side drives – brushless 780 Watt DC servo motors
- Pull-out drawers for easy parts retrieval
- Drawers included with down draft model
TOUCHSCREEN CNC CONTROLLER
- 19″ HD touchscreen control panel
- Various operator configuration solutions
AUTO TORCH HEIGHT CONTROLLER
- 8″ clearance under gantry
- Rapid responsive sampling over 10,000 times per second
- Integrated MaverickCNC PRO CAD/CAM/CNC software
- Powerful and easy to use
INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
- 3 days on-site installation and training is included
- System includes everything you need to start cutting
|MV-PRO 510 (5’x10′)||186″||100″||70″||66 x 126″|
|MV-PRO 612 (6’x12′)||210″||112″||70″||78 x 150″|
Z-axis Clearance: ……………. 8”
Z-axis Travel: ………………….6”
Repeatability: …………………+/- .001”
Cutting Speed: ………………..800 ipm
Rapid Traverse: ………………1200 ipm
Drive System X, Y, Z Axis:…..Linear Slide Rack & Pinion
Standard Work Surface: ……Steel Slat
MaverickCNC’s Laser Pointer system is software driven and connected to a generator that allows you to power up or power down the laser at any given point in the program. Then again, you can work manually with it via your computer. With the Laser Pointer’ large radius, you can mount the unit at the top of the torch, away from the cutting area, allowing you more precise control. Think of it as your bombsight for achieving infinitesimal excellence.
The adjustable head of the Laser Pointer gives you a greater degree of flexibility by allowing you to adjust the beam in order to match your specific assignment. You can also locate your torch position without having to move the head of the torch. That helps you accurately position the material to be cut on the bed and opens up a clear view of the tool path while you test cycle a program without cutting.
When the job calls for detail to the nth degree, turn to Maverick’s Laser Pointer.
If the Declaration of Independence were engraved in metal, then John Hancock would surely have called upon this pneumatic scribe to etch his name. This is a tool of precision, strength and artistry. And, like the Declaration itself, MaverickCNC’s Pneumatic Scribe is made in America and built to endure. Sync this scribe up with your plasma cutting table and you’re ready to put this this tool to work on a variety of metals. It’s easily mounted to your Z-Axis with a universal mounting bracket. Simply add your air line to the air regulator, then — for detailed power control — connect the relay control board to your controller. Operate with confidence knowing that Maverick supports you with easy-to-follow instructions.
You’ve got the tool, now get the fuel — the fuel that maximizes the cutting performance you want and that your clients demand. That means only one thing: Oxy Fuel. Oxy Fuel — a combination of oxygen and gas fuels — surpasses plasma when it comes to cutting thicker layers of mild steel. Due to its oxygen beam, Oxy Fuel also allows frees you up for a steeper angle of cut — 70º as compared to plasma’s 45º. Another benefit of Oxy Fuel is its economy. It’s the most cost-efficient process for cutting carbon steel and costs for initial investment, along with consumables and operating costs, are all lower in comparison to plasma.
Once the torch elevates the metal to its ignition point, a fine, high-pressure stream of oxygen is focused on the metal, burning it into metal oxide, which, in turn, flows away from the material you’re zeroed in on. Little or no slag collects on the bottom edge and any slag that may form is easily scraped away. The end result is a precise cut.
The final complement: Oxy Fuel integrates with MaverickCNC plasma cutting machines, allowing you to turn to the tool that’s best suited to the assignment.