For the life of your table, we offer phone and online support.
Our tech travels to your location, set’s up your table and trains over a 2 day period.
MaverickCNC MV 5×5 CNC Plasma Table
★ ★ ★
Big ThingsCome in Small Packages
Small in size but ready to perform, the MV 5×5 CNC plasma table is MaverickCNC’s budget-friendly answer for shops that don’t have a lot of space. Perfect for those businesses in congested cities who pay a premium for shop space, the MV 5×5 CNC plasma table offers the same great plasma options in a smaller frame.
The MV-Series is made for those small and mid-level shops whose needs for a quality CNC plasma table are more infrequent than operators who work their tables on a daily basis. Designed using industrial quality components that are durable and require less maintenance, this series is a much more economical, easily operated solution that still has the quality backing of MaverickCNC’s superior fit and finish. Set-up is simple with our on-site, turnkey installation and training, performance is reliable and cuts are exacting and consistent. If you’re along the lines of an ornamental iron company, an HVAC shop or anyone whose cutting needs are common but not every day, then the MV55 plasma table is the Maverick you want by your side.
- Compact unitized construction, custom forklift pockets
- Fully-welded frame, heavy-duty material support configured for both downdraft or water
- 6″ x 6″ precision machined aluminum gantry engineered for maximum stiffness
- 6″ clearance under gantry
- Oversized self-cleaning dual V-groove bearings riding on harden machined V-guide rails
- Dual linear bearings on Z axis for smooth motion
- Powerful 940 oz-in Nema 34 motors with zero backslash drive system
- Automatic torch height controller with magnetic breakaway system
- Arc voltage sampling to follow variations in material
- Powerful laptop controller on computer stand
- Integrated Maverick Pro CAD/CAM/CNC software designed to be user friendly for the novice or the experienced operator
- Complete integration with Hypertherm or Thermal Dynamics plasma cutters
- Laser cut slat brackets with offset slat pattern for increased table rigidity
- Dual side drives with fully enclosed z axis motors and custom end trucks, all axis cable tracks
- 2 days on-site installation and training by our certified technicians
RAILS AND GANTRY
- 6″ x 6″ extruded aluminum gantry
- Side rails are bolted on machined surfaces (unitized)
- Engineered for rigidity and strength
FAST AND PRECISE MOTION
- Self-cleaning V-groove bearings
- 1.25’’ pinion gears
- Cutting postitional accuracy of 0.002″
- Custom built end trucks on each side
- Protects the drive motor and pinion gear
- Engineered for strength
LAPTOP CNC CONTROLLER
- Powerful 15″ i7 laptop on windows 10
- Computer stand for easy operator use
- Integrated MaverickCNC PRO CAD/CAM/CNC software
- Powerful and easy to use
AUTO TORCH HEIGHT CONTROLLER
- Enclosed dual linear slides
- Rapid responsive sampling over 10,000 times per second
|MV55 SERIES 5X5||103″||103″||53″||66 x 66″|
|MV510 SERIES 5X10||162″||103″||53″||66 x 126″|
|MV612 SERIES 6X12||187″||115″||53″||78 x 150″|
Z-axis Clearance: ……………. 5.5”
Z-axis Travel: ………………….6”
Repeatability: …………………+/- .001”
Cutting Speed: ………………..800 ipm
Rapid Traverse: ………………1200 ipm
Drive System X, Y, Z Axis:…..Rack & Pinion
Standard Work Surface: ……Steel Slat
MaverickCNC’s Laser Pointer system is software driven and connected to a generator that allows you to power up or power down the laser at any given point in the program. Then again, you can work manually with it via your computer. With the large radius, you can mount the unit at the top of the torch, away from the cutting area, allowing you more precise control. Think of it as your bombsight for achieving infinitesimal excellence.
The adjustable head gives you a higher degree of flexibility, enabling you to adjust the beam to match your specific assignment. You can also locate your torch position without having to move the head of the torch. Helping you to position the material on the bed accurately and opens up a clear view of the tool path. At the same time, you test cycle a program without cutting.
When the job calls for detail to the nth degree, turn to MaverickCNC’s Laser Pointer.
If the Declaration of Independence had been engraved on metal, then John Hancock would surely have called upon this Pneumatic Scribe to etch his name. We build the MaverickCNC’s Pneumatic Scribe for precision, strength, and artistry. Much like the Declaration itself, we make these in America and to endure. To work on a variety of metals, sync this scribe up with your plasma cutting table. Additionally, you can easily mount this to your Z-Axis with a universal mounting bracket. Just add your airline to the air regulator, then — for precise power control — connect the relay control board to your controller. Operate with confidence knowing that MaverickCNC supports you with easy-to-follow instructions.
You’ve got the tool, now get the fuel! The fuel that will maximizes the cutting performance you want and your clients demand. That means only one thing: Oxy-Fuel. Oxy-Fuel — a combination of oxygen and gas fuels — surpasses plasma when it comes to cutting thicker layers of mild steel. Due to its oxygen beam, Oxy-Fuel frees you up for a steeper angle of cut — 70º as compared to plasma’s 45º. Another benefit is it’s economical. It’s the most cost-efficient process for cutting carbon steel, and costs for initial investment, along with consumables and operating costs, are all lower in comparison to plasma.
Once the torch elevates the metal to its ignition point, a fine, high-pressure stream of oxygen is focused on the metal, burning it into metal oxide, which, in turn, flows away from the material. So, little or no slag collects on the bottom edge. However, you can easily scarp away any slag does form. Precise cuty is the result.
The final complement: Oxy-Fuel integrates with Maverick plasma cutting machines, allowing you to turn to the tool that’s best suited to the assignment.
Manual Bevel Torch Holder
The MaverickCNC Manual Bevel Torch Holder allows you to perform straight line bevel edges up to 45 degrees. Eliminate the need for a second piece of equipment to cut beveled edges.
The MaverickCNC Remote Pendant gives you the ability to control your table in the palm of your hand. If you prefer to step away from the computer stand to inspect the cutting process and want to stop it or make changes, the remote pendant gives you the ability to do just that.