We offer phone and online support for the life of your table
Our tech travels to your location, sets up your table and trains throughout a 2-day period
MaverickCNC MV 5×5 CNC Plasma Table
★ ★ ★
Big ThingsCome in Small Packages
Compact, budget-friendly and powerful perfectly describe the MV 5×5 CNC plasma table. Created for shops that operate in close quarters or businesses in congested cities paying a premium for space, the MV 5×5 CNC plasma table offers the same great plasma option in a smaller frame.
In fact, the MV-Series is great for all small and mid-level shops in need of a quality CNC plasma table but aren’t operating them on a daily basis. Designed using industrial quality components that are durable and require less maintenance, this series is an economical, easy-to-operate solution backed by MaverickCNC’s superior fit and finish. Furthermore, we provide on-site, turnkey installation and training, ensuring that set-up is simple, performance is reliable and cuts are exact and consistent. If you’re an ornamental iron company, HVAC shop or a business whose cutting needs are frequent but not daily, then the MV 5×5 CNC plasma table is the Maverick you want by your side.
Choose between Hypertherm plasma cutter or Thermal Dynamics to power your new CNC plasma table.
- Compact unitized construction, custom forklift pockets
- Fully-welded frame, heavy-duty material support configured for both downdraft or water
- 6″ x 6″ precision machined aluminum gantry engineered for maximum stiffness
- 6″ clearance under gantry
- Oversized self-cleaning dual V-groove bearings riding on harden machined V-guide rails
- Dual linear bearings on Z axis for smooth motion
- Powerful 940 oz-in Nema 34 motors with zero backslash drive system
- Automatic torch height controller with magnetic breakaway system
- Arc voltage sampling to follow variations in material
- Powerful laptop controller on computer stand
- Integrated Maverick Pro CAD/CAM/CNC software designed to be user friendly for the novice or the experienced operator
- Complete integration with Hypertherm or Thermal Dynamics plasma cutters
- Laser cut slat brackets with offset slat pattern for increased table rigidity
- Dual side drives with fully enclosed z axis motors and custom end trucks, all axis cable tracks
- 2 day on-site installation and training by our certified technicians
RAILS AND GANTRY
- 6″ x 6″ extruded aluminum gantry
- Side rails are bolted on machined surfaces (unitized)
- Engineered for rigidity and strength
FAST AND PRECISE MOTION
- Self-cleaning V-groove bearings
- 1.25’’ pinion gears
- Cutting postitional accuracy of 0.002″
- Custom built end trucks on each side
- Protects the drive motor and pinion gear
- Engineered for strength
LAPTOP CNC CONTROLLER
- Powerful 15″ i7 laptop on windows 10
- Computer stand for easy operator use
- Integrated MaverickCNC PRO CAD/CAM/CNC software
- Powerful and easy to use
AUTO TORCH HEIGHT CONTROLLER
- Enclosed dual linear slides
- Rapid responsive sampling over 10,000 times per second
|MV55 SERIES 5X5||103″||103″||53″||66 x 66″|
|MV510 SERIES 5X10||162″||103″||53″||66 x 126″|
|MV612 SERIES 6X12||187″||115″||53″||78 x 150″|
Z-axis Clearance: ……………. 5.5”
Z-axis Travel: ………………….6”
Repeatability: …………………+/- .001”
Cutting Speed: ………………..800 ipm
Rapid Traverse: ………………1200 ipm
Drive System X, Y, Z Axis:…..Rack & Pinion
Standard Work Surface: ……Steel Slat
MaverickCNC’s Laser Pointer system is software driven and connected to a generator that allows you to power up or power down the laser at any given point in the program. However, you can also work manually with it via your computer. With the large radius, you can mount the unit at the top of the torch and away from the cutting area, allowing you more precise control. Think of it as your bombsight for achieving infinitesimal excellence.
The adjustable head gives you a higher degree of flexibility, enabling you to adjust the beam to match your specific assignment. You can also locate your torch position without having to move the head of the torch. This guarantees you can accurately position the material on the bed while opening up a clear view of the tool path. At the same time, you can test cycle a program without cutting ensuring that your program delivers the desired results.
When the job calls for detail to the nth degree, turn to MaverickCNC’s Laser Pointer.
If the Declaration of Independence had been engraved on metal, then John Hancock would surely have called upon this Pneumatic Scribe to etch his name. We built the MaverickCNC’s Pneumatic Scribe for precision, strength, and artistry. Much like the Declaration itself, our scribes are made in America and are built to last. To work on a variety of metals, simply sync this scribe up with your plasma cutting table or you can easily mount this to your Z-Axis with a universal mounting bracket. Just add your airline to the air regulator. Then, for precise power control, connect the relay control board to your controller. Finally, you can operate your Scribe with confidence knowing that MaverickCNC supports you with easy-to-follow instructions.
You’ve got the tool, now get the fuel – Oxy-Fuel! ! This top-of-the-line fuel maximizes the cutting performance you want and that your clients demand. Its combination of oxygen and gas fuels surpasses plasma when it comes to cutting thicker layers of mild steel. Thanks to its oxygen beam, Oxy-Fuel frees you up for a steeper angle of cut — 70º as compared to plasma’s 45º.
Once the torch elevates the metal to its ignition point, a fine, high-pressure stream of oxygen is focused on the metal, burning it into metal oxide. From there, the metal oxide flows away from the material so little or no slag collects on the bottom edge, however, you can easily scrape away any slag that does form. Precise cuts are the end result.
As if that wasn’t enough, Oxy-Fuel is also incredibly economical. It’s the most cost-efficient process for cutting carbon steel, and in comparison to plasma, costs for initial investment, along with consumables and operating costs, are all lower.
The cherry on top? Oxy-Fuel integrates with Maverick plasma cutting machines, allowing you to turn to the tool that’s best suited to the assignment.
Manual Bevel Torch Holder
The MaverickCNC Manual Bevel Torch Holder allows you to perform straight line bevel edges up to 45 degrees. Eliminate the need for a second piece of equipment to cut beveled edges and go with the tool that’s guaranteed to get the job done the first time.
Want total control in the palm of your hand? The MaverickCNC Remote Pendant gives you just that. If you prefer to step away from the computer stand to inspect the cutting process but want to stop it or make changes, turn to the remote pendant for guaranteed quality without the attachment.